Legalization of documents
- Documents issued in Canada that will be legalized by the Consular Section of the Bolivian Embassy in Ottawa must be previously authenticated by Global Affairs Canada * in Ottawa.
- The original Canadian document must be legalized in order to legalize the respective translation. (we can’t legalize only translations of documents)
- Legalization fees depend on the type of documents. Contact [email protected] to set the rate in advance. Payment must be made through a Money Order in US dollar to address of Embassy of Bolivia.
- (If the legalization is processed through the Honorary Consulate of Bolivia in Montreal, the payment must be made in the name of the Consulate of Bolivia)
- If applicable, send along with your documents a pre-paid self – addressed envelope from Canada Post with tracking number, to return your documents.
- The processing time in our offices is usually 1 or 2 business days from the date we receive your documents.
*For information on authenticating documents in Global Affairs Canada click