A Courtesy Visa is granted for up to sixty (60) calendar days and is directed to foreign citizens invited by public institution in Bolivia, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in order to carry out activities of interest to the State.
- Completed Sworn Statement for Visa Application.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination.
- Valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- One photo size 4cm x 5cm.
- Invitation issued by a public institution of the Plurinational State of Bolivia, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Incomplete application will be returned without being processed.