Multiple Entry Visa
Multiple Entry Visas are issued for a period of one (1) year and are renewable for similar periods to foreign citizens that engage in investment or business activities to periodically enter and exit Bolivian territory.
- Completed Sworn Statement for Visa Application.
- Original Passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- One recent passport photograph 4cm x 5cm.
- Fee of US$200.00 Money Order or Certified Cheque payable to Embassy of Bolivia.
- Current certificate of good conduct / background check issued by INTERPOL.
- Legalized documentation of the constitution of the company that you represent in your country of origin or country of residence.
- Certified photocopy of the Tax Identification Number (NIT) or original electronic certification if the company was established in Bolivia.